Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's Here!

It was like Christmas morning finding the beautiful Beachbody box full of goodies to get this 21 Day Fix journey started!
I immediately dove right into looking over the Eating Plan.  My son immediately dove right into the awesome colorful containers!  Can't blame him...they are pretty cool!  I get the feeling I'll be finding him in his play kitchen or somewhere on the train table when I need them.

After plenty of goofing around and healthy fun for the whole family, I raided our pantry and eliminated most of the foods that are not Fix-friendly, made a grocery list, and planned meals for the week.  Tomorrow, we'll hit the grocery store to stock up on the good stuff!  The official journey begins Monday!

Follow me on Facebook as I juggle life as a wife, mom, and busy woman working to get fit and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment